Welcome to our series of Tweed Talk for 2021. Today, we speak with Carolyn (pictured below), owner & operator of Tweed Kitchenware.
1. Tell us about your journey as a part of your Store.
We’re into our 13 fabulous year of trading at Tweed Mall!
2. What products or services do you offer?
Any kitchenware imaginable – I say that if I don’t stock it, it hasn’t been made yet!
3. What is a customer’s favourite?
Scanpan, teapots, Oasis drink bottles, or my very pretty cup range
4. What do you sell that customers may not know about?
Giftware and glassware – I also always have a bargain box of goodies
5. What has been a highlight for your Store at Tweed Mall?
My beautiful loyal customers who have shown me such support when they have all been through a tough 2020 themselves.
6. Tell us about your team.
We are mostly a family business. Through these 13 years, you have seen my family of 3 boys grow up at the Shop – even through School and University.
7. What is the key to success in Retail?
Finding a great relationship with customers who have followed my moves
8. When you’re not in the Store, where might we find you, or what might you be doing in your down time?
Groan you’ll say – I love to cook (and eat) Just ask my family about the many disasters that they’ve had to suffer!