Santa Pet Photos
The last session is today from 3 pm!
Our pets are part of the family, so why not include them in your $7 family Santa photo?*
Tuesday 7th and Thursday 9th December
3pm to 7pm (NSW time)
Meet at the Wharf Street entry footpath (outside Australia Post)
Conditions of participation:
- Owner/s must be responsible for their pet at all times.
- Owner/s must bring waste disposal bags for their pet to use if required. Please note that waste is prohibited from being placed in bins inside the centre.
- In the event that any animal exhibits aggressive behaviours, we will ask that they are removed from the centre.
- Owner/s must wait at the designated Wharf Street entrance, outside of the centre (near Australia Post), prior to your photo session.
- Pets must be brought into the centre on a lead or in a cage via instruction by the photographer/security team when it is your photo session.
- Pets must vacate the Centre immediately after their session and or photo has been collected.
*$7 Santa photo is one (1) 6×8 inch framed photo only. Spaces are limited. Each session will run for 5 minutes. Additional photo packages are available for purchase.
Santa Photo Participation and COVID-19 safe requirements
This is current as of 12 November 2021. Subject to change, as per NSW Government and public health orders announcements. Updated details are expected in early December 2021.
We would really appreciate your assistance with younger children and explain to them, prior to visiting Santa, that they cannot sit close to Santa, or on his knee like in previous years.
The following COVID Safe Plan has been implemented to provide you with a memorable Santa photo and Santa Pet Photo experience.
- Unfortunately, family members will not be able to high five Santa, sit within 1.5m of Santa or sit on Santa’s knee.
- You will always need to remain 1.5m from Santa and his elves while on the set.
- You will be required to wear a Mask on set
- You will have to check-in using the mandatory QR Code
- You will have to be fully vaccinated, if eligible to be
- For everyone’s safety, only one family/group is permitted at a time on the Santa set.
- Photo sessions will run for up to 10 mins per family/group, allowing time to settle in and capture some great memories and chat to Santa. It also allows us plenty of time to sanitise equipment between sessions.
- Only three (3) families/groups are permitted in the waiting line at any time, staying 1.5m apart (please follow the floor stickers instructions on where to stand).
- If the waiting line is exhausted, please make your way to the photography counter to register your place in the queue. You will be given an approximate time when your turn will be, so you can head off shopping or grab a coffee while you wait. You will be sent an SMS when your turn is next.
- You will have 10 mins to return to the Santa Set, otherwise, your turn will be passed onto the next in line.
Please do not attend if you are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, are feeling unwell, have been recently tested (awaiting results) or have come from any location identified as a hot spot.
Tweed Mall Centre Management and Jam Promotions & Events