COVID-19 Border Update
With the latest QLD Government hard border closure announcement, rest assured Tweed Mall retailers will remain open for trade as normal, to continue servicing the needs of both our NSW and QLD border residents. When shopping at Tweed Mall, don’t forget your face mask and get familiar with scanning QR Codes upon entry to our Centre.
We’ve got this! Following the recent announcement from the NSW Government, from 12th July you are now required sign in using our QR codes. It is also still mandatory to wear a face mask in our centre.
It’s an ever-changing situation and we will keep a close eye on any changes but for now, please help us keep yourself and the community safe by:
- If you are feeling unwell, remember to get tested and isolate! We will welcome you back when you are well again
- Ensuring you wear a face mask when you visit
- Check In using the QR codes, located just inside our main entry doors on the Hand Sanitiser stations
- Keeping a healthy 1.5m distance from each other
- Maintaining good hygiene including washing your hands or using the hand sanitisers provided throughout the Centre
Those shoppers crossing over the QLD border to visit will need to ensure they have their relevant border passes and declarations as required by both Qld and NSW governments.
This is a simple and quick process, and you can do this by following the links below: