2023 Pet Photos
Santa Pet Photos are back by popular demand!
This special event lets you capture the joy that is Christmas without your pets having to miss out, after all, they’re part of the family too!
- Tuesday 14th December and Thursday 16th December from 3 pm to 8 pm.
Please meet at the Wharf Street main entry. When it’s your turn you will be guided to the Santa Set, located in Centre Court, near Target.
Please BOOK HERE to secure a time that is convenient for you. Online bookings are recommended for Santa Pet photography sessions. At the time of booking online, a $5 deposit fee will be charged to secure your booking and will come off your photo purchase*
Conditions of participation
- Owner/s must be responsible for their pet at all times.
- Owner/s must bring waste disposal bags for their pet to use if required. Please note that waste is prohibited from being placed in bins inside the centre.
- In the event that any animal exhibits aggressive behaviours, we will ask that they are removed from the centre.
- Owner/s must wait at the designated Wharf Street entrance, outside of the centre (near Australia Post), prior to your photo session.
- Pets must be brought into the centre on a lead or in a cage via instruction by the photographer/security team when it is your photo session.
- Pets must vacate the Centre immediately after their session and or photo has been collected.
Note: as this is a special event, traditional Santa Photos for families without a pet will not be offered during these times.
*Terms and conditions may apply.
Join Essence Chiropractic! A wonderful opportunity is available for the right chiropractor…